- RSS Channel Showcase 2926652
- RSS Channel Showcase 2361923
- RSS Channel Showcase 6380156
- RSS Channel Showcase 4534810
Articles on this Page
- 11/02/18--04:00: _The Kitchen Table
- 11/03/18--04:00: _You Are An Empowere...
- 11/04/18--06:18: _American Foundation...
- 11/05/18--01:30: _No Lack
- 11/06/18--04:00: _Make A Difference T...
- 11/08/18--04:00: _Win: A Win is a Win!
- 11/11/18--08:21: _Honoring Our Veterans
- 11/13/18--04:00: _Shepherd or Sheep
- 11/14/18--04:00: _About the Book: Co...
- 11/02/18--04:00: The Kitchen Table
- 11/03/18--04:00: You Are An Empowered Woman
- 11/04/18--06:18: American Foundation of Suicide Prevention
- 11/05/18--01:30: No Lack
- 11/06/18--04:00: Make A Difference Today: Vote
- 11/08/18--04:00: Win: A Win is a Win!
- 11/11/18--08:21: Honoring Our Veterans
- 11/13/18--04:00: Shepherd or Sheep
- 11/14/18--04:00: About the Book: Coach Daryl’s Colts Going For 2
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn The Center of it All “Hey Darling, come in and sit down at the kitchen table and have something to eat.” This was a familiar invitation for me. From the time I was a teenager and old enough to have those “women talks” – the kitchen …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Even When You Think You Aren’t, You Are A few years ago, I made the statement on Facebook that “I Am an Empowered Woman. Are You?” and a FB friend responded “no” and she asked the question “how does that work?” I thought the question and the …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Out of the Darkness Walk Today I’ll be volunteering for the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention’s Out of the Darkness Walk. The walk services many purposes including but not limited to: mental illness and suicide prevention awareness, honoring both survivors of suicide attempts as well as a …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn No Lack If you took a survey, of all you have and weighed it against what you don’t have – what would be the result? The haves should only consist of life’s necessities: a place to live, a running car, reasonable health, a job, enough money …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Your Vote Always Matters Some people believe that their vote does not matter and they allow that reasoning to keep them from voting on election day. I know this may seem elementary, but for every person that doesn’t cast a ballot, it’s like a vote for …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn A Win is a WIN! Well, the midterm elections are over! And win, lose or draw, I know some voters are ecstatic while others are experiencing disappointment. Isn’t that always the case in any election? I was talking with a co-worker earlier, and we both decided that …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn It’s Veterans Day Today we honor the brave men and women who signed up to fight for our country. There is no question in my mind that they deserve this special day and every day in recognition for the sacrifices that they make and have made to …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Sheep or Shepherd This morning during my prayer and meditation, I read Our Daily Bread. The title of the message: Dumb Sheep Good Shepherd. The gist of it in part, comes from the book of Ezekiel where the shepherds had been neglectful of looking after the sheep. They were far …
Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Author Corey McKinney On Saturday, November 10, 2018, I had the pleasure of hosting the “About the Book” segment on the Joe Lockett Radio Show. My guest for the segment was Author Corey McKinney featuring his book titled “Coach Daryl’s Colts: Going For 2.” The book …